Career Reflections To Build Resilience
Mind Mapping to start building the confidence 4 change and to progress 4 purpose in your career
Are you considering a career progression or complete career change, but have no idea what else you could do – or where to start?
Reflection is always a good place to start to build confidence and resilience.
Try this Mind Map exercise to get your ideas flowing and moving in the right direction.
There is no right or wrong starting point. You decide on the direction you want to go in.
Be your own compass!
1 downloadable worksheet
A Relatable, No-BS on Career Confidence, Transition & Executive Presence.
Executive, Leadership and Career Change Coach.
I collect and tell real-life stories based on my life, career and business that consciously connect people with their value-driven purpose.
I partner with Executives, VP's, Directors and Mid to Late Seasoned Career Professionals worldwide from many industries who are looking for:
1. The next challenge in their career
2. An executive or leadership role
1. Frustrated at their lack of impact in a current role
2. Wanting to make a career change, following redundancy or retirement or prepare an exit strategy from an existing role
3. Wanting to increase their confidence and assertiveness to make a career change or progression
One to One Progress 4 Purpose #P4P Consulting packages available in person or remotely.
Why work with me?
1. I came through the redundancy process and reinvented myself.
2. I transferred my skill set, retrained and enabled my career change to consultancy.
3. I can relate to the challenges you face.
4. I am a former Financial Advisor and Insurance Executive with a DIP FS.INS and over 20 years of industry experience.